Based in the vicinity of the city and close to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris Nord Villepinte is a place that brings people together in both the physical and virtual worlds. The venue is crossing borders and is providing inspiration to all attendees on 300,000 sq.m territory of interior and modular spaces! It has opened its doors back in 1982 and is now the second-largest venue place in France with 8 halls.
As the facilitating party, Paris Nord Villepinte creates the ideal conditions for inspiring meetings to take place in and strong ties to develop. All eight halls hosts noteworthy, exciting, one-of-a-kind and innovative events that connects people from all over the world, such as Maison & Object, JEC World and SIAL.
Paris Nord Villepinte is an organizing party, that connects context, content and communities utilizing national and international consumer and professional trade fairs. Here are welcomed events related to well-being, personal and professional development and many congresses.
Due to the high interest of international exhibitors and visitors, Expo Travel Solutions recommends securing your stay near Paris Nord Villepinte at your earliest convenience - Contact us now!
How to get to Paris Nord Villepinte
Paris Nord Villepinte is located just 30 km from Paris, 10 km from Le Bourget airport and 7 km, around 15 min, from the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport.
- From Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport - Take the RER B, direction Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse and get off at Parc des Expositions station.
From Orly airport - Take the Orlyval to Antony station, then take the RER B, direction Aéroport Charles-de-Gaulle and get off at Parc des Expositions station.
- There are free shuttles everyday (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.) from Paris, Porte Maillot and Airport Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle to Paris Nord Villepinte.
Bus line 350 stops near Parc des expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte
- Take the A104 motorway. Once you get to the venue you will see two entrances: one for visitors - exit no. 2 with access to - P1, P2 and P3 car parks and one entrance for exhibitors - exit no. 1.
- These RER - B line stops near Parc des expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte
- Parking rates varies depending on the time of visit:
from 0 to 3h : 0,80 € / 15 min
then from 3h01 to 6h : 0,70 € / 15 min
then from 6h01 to 8h : 0,40€ / 15 min
from the 8th to the 24th hour : 20€
every extra 24h : 20€