Fira Barcelona gran via is one of the biggest and most present-days venues in Europe, sustaining the future of the business world. The place is designed by the outstanding Japanese architect Toyo Ito, winner of Pritzker prize, who constructed the exhibition space with exceptional architecture ideas, functionality and commitment to the environmental sustainability. Furthermore, the exhibition center has one of the largest photo-voltaic rooftop installations.
The place hosts various events yearly on a surface area of 240.000 m² floor space and houses a total of 8 halls, 45 restaurants and more than 4,500 parking lots. Fira Barcelona gran via provides solutions that can be adapted to suit variety events by offering diversity congress spaces. It houses a Convention Centre with capacity for 3,000 to 12,000 attendees.
Perfectly tailored for different exhibitions and events, Fira Barcelona gran via, offers many professionals from across the world the opportunity to meet and network, grow their business and develop their knowledge.
Take advantage of our special offers and pre-book your accommodation in top rated hotels near Fira Barcelona Gran Via with preferential rates. Contact us for more information!
How to get to Fira Barcelona Gran Via
Fira Barcelona Gran Via is placed in a newly developed business area and in close proximity to Barcelona airport. Due to its convenient location, the place is easily accessible via different transport links - busses, trains, cars and metro lines.
- Barcelona airport: El Prat has two terminals, T1 and T2, which are operated by more than 100 airline companies. The distance from the airport to Fira Barcelona Gran Via by car is 12 kilometres (C-31).
- TMB Lines: H12, V1, 46, 65 and 79
- Ferrocarrils Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) S8, S33, R6, R5, S4 ("Europa/Fira" station). Renfe train - "Barcelona-Sants" station is 4 km away from the venue and is connected to a complete regional, national and international rail network.
- The Gran Via venue is located in a new business development area, connected to the main motorways and roads to Barcelona: AP-7, AP-2, A-2, C-16, C-58, C-31, C-32, C-33. The city is served by more than 10,000 taxis and so, Fira Barcelona venue has taxi ranks laid out to facilitate the arrivals and departures of visitors.
- The main stations in the venue are called "Fira" and "Europa/Fira, so you can use TMB Line: L9 Sud that runs from the airport to Fira Gran Via. The line connects with three other major Metro lines, so nearly every area of the city and has a simpler way to get to the exhibition hall. Line 1 (L1, Red) intersects with L9 Sud at the Torrassa station; Line 3 (L3, Green) intersects with L9 Sud at the Zona Universitaria station; Line 5 (L5, Blue) intersects with L9 Sud at the Collblanc station;
- The parking spaces in Fira Barcelona gran via are nearly 4.580 and the access fee varies, depending on the type of vehicle. It can be paid upon arrival at the tickets machines next to the exit gate. The venue also has underground car park facilities (for vehicles below 2.05 m).